Friday, September 24, 2010

Interview's for story

Frank Veldman
1. How do you expect to beat Apple Valley on Friday?
We are a more physical team and we will out play them.

2. Do you think it was smart for Apple Valley to schefule Eastview as their Homecoming game?
If they want to go into the weekend with a loss, then yes it was a great idea.

3. What do you think is your teams strongest quality?
I think our strongest quality is that we're getting better and better after each game.


Oshari Arnett
1. How do you feel about Apple Valley scheduling Eastview for their homecoming game?
I don't think it was the best decision they made because they're in for a rude awakening on their homecoming night.

2. What do you expect the outcome of the game to be?
We expect to win. We go into every game expecting to win because that's the type of attitude you have to have if you want to be successful as a team.

3. How do you prepare yourself before a game?
I try and stay focused but listening to music and eating food.

Derek Schatz
1. Do you feel like this is a big game for the team and why?
Yes, because they're our rivals and it's their homecoming game which really makes us want to beat them.


2. How do you feel about Apple Valley scheduling Eastview for their homecoming game?
I think it's stupid because we're going to ruin it for them by us beating them.

3. How do you prepare yourself before a game?
I hydrate myself a lot and eat bananas.

No comments:

Post a Comment